It’s been about Four decades since the herpes solution studies have begun, but unfortunately every single vaccine is unsucssesful and every HSV treatment can only help with herpes signs and symptoms and not the root cause of herpes. It is a known that herpes is actually a virus that, as soon as been infected with, permanently stays in the nerve system cells in the human body. It may be in an active condition and cause outbreaks along with other common discomforts, or it may lie dormant for many years waiting for the right moment to appear. But it won’t make any difference if the herpes simplex virus is in activated state or not, because in any case it is contagious and can be transmitted to others via sexual intercourse or pores of the skin.
Soon after getting infected with herpes simplex virus most people discover soon enough that there’s no FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION recognized cure for herpes virus. Medical professionals typically recommend antiviral drug treatments that in some cases can shorten outbursts and minimize the amount of breakouts per year. Even so those drug treatments are not a cure for herpes and have serious side effects.
– Antiviral drugs may cause side effects and slowly weaken immune system.
– Antiviral medications reduce the risk of infecting others with herpes simplex virus, but they don’t eliminate that chance.
– Most prescription drugs must be used each and every day which may be very pricey.
So is there the right way to overcome herpes virus?
Latest research shows that immune system can restrain herpes simplex virus so it will not provoke any kind of discomfort and there won’t be distressing outbreaks. Healthy and balanced diet and lifestyle is an necessary for herpes patients as it is the best way to enhance immune system and improve overall wellness. Health professionals suggest doing the following things so that you can fight herpes:
– Stop smoking cigarettes
– Quit consumption alcohol
– Add more more uncooked vegatables and fruits to your diet (keep in mind, that some uncooked product such as nuts, seed products and so on. might result in breakouts)
– Avoid consuming coffees, energy beverages and sodas
– Perform anti-parasite cleanse
– Drink alkaline mineral water with high pH level
– Have enough deep sleep (not less than 7-8 hrs each night)
– Take care of the level of stress and anxiety
Bear in mind that dramatic changes in life-style could cause a tension to a body and end up in severe flare-ups.
Recently there have been development in herpes cure research studies. Dr. Christiane Buehlern (who suffered from oral and genital herpes in the past) and Dr. Ken Languin concluded 479 trials and found a way to work with immune system not just as a defensive mechanism to help keep herpes in an inactive condition, but to remove herpes virus from your nerve cells by separating protein IP-47 from them. Medical professional. Christiane Buehlern was able to eliminate the herpes virus from her body within 3 weeks. Even though this unique study had not been publicized in medical publications yet, Dr. Buehlern went public with it to help as maNy people as possible. By today there has been more than TWENTY-SEVEN thousand individuals that effectively wiped out herpes simplex virus from their body.